Important information regarding membership regulations such as the application process, guests and termination of membership.
- The Club membership period is from January the 1st to December the 31st.
- Adult members are those who are 17 years of age or older on January the 1st.
- Junior members are those who are not yet 17 years of age on January the 1st.
- Students are those who study at a university or other tertiary education institution, who are younger than 30 years of age, and have a valid written proof of enrolment. Applicable for a maximum period of 5 years.
- Minis are children aged 4-8 years. Mini members pay a small amount to use the courts and attending lessons at Leimonias. Leimonias participates in the TennisKids programme so minis can already participate in the competition (World Tour). A mini membership will automatically be converted into a junior membership when reaching the age of 8 years.
- To apply for senior or junior membership, please fill out an application form, which you find on the website by clicking this link. Do not forget a passphoto.
- Applications are dealt with in accordance of arrival on the secretary’s desk. One is advised to apply well ahead of the start of the tennis season.
- Application forms for members can be found on the website. You need to send a valid passport photo to the secretary, Margit Velds (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Applications will be processed in order of entry by the secretary.
Termination of membership
- Termination of membership must be done by writing an e-mail to the secretary before the 1st of December, in advance of the start of the new season.
- Termination letters become valid only when the secretary has acknowledged receipt in writing. This acknowledgement will be sent within two weeks of receipt of the termination announcement letter.
Changes of membership details
Changes in address, name (e.g. marriage) etc. can be made via the website (login and tap Account) or be sent to the secretary
White tennis clothes
Members are requested to wear tennis clothes while playing on the courts at Leimonias. Other sports outfits (e.g. basketball shirts or beach shorts) are not permitted.
Regulations regarding guests
One person may be invited as a guest a maximum of 5 times within one tennis season. Introduction is 10,00 euro (adults) and 5,00 euro (children) per occasion. You can select "Introducee" from the member list as a hittingpartner and you will receive an invoice afterwards. Guests are not allowed to play during peak hours (9-11 and 18:00-21:00). Members may apply for a holiday membership for house-guests for 37,50 euro per month. Holiday memberships are only possible after June 15.