Do you consider becoming a member? Check out the variation of our fees.
For membership a fee needs to be paid. The membership fee 2021 is composed of an annual fee as well as, in the first year of membership, a one-off entrance fee. The full annual fee consists of the basic annual fee plus the mandatory payment of € 17,99 to the KNLTB (Royal National Tennis Federation). The level of the basic fee depends on the family composition. In the event of membership starting after July1st a discount is granted.
New members pay a one-off entrance fee to join the club. These amounts are:
- Seniors: €40,-
- Juniors & aspirant seniors: €20,-
- Students: €20,-
- Max Health club members
- New members through special events (e.g. Open days)
Annual membership fee (+ € 17,99 KNLTB fee)
- Seniors: € 335,-
- Partner of a senior € 250,-
- External members:€ 200,-
- Students: €100,-
- Juniors 13-18 years: € 200,-
- Juniors 11-12 years € 168,-
- Juniors 9-10 years € 100,-
- Juniors 0-8 jaar (mini’s): € 20,-
New members who are only part of the year:
- If they become a member after 1 July, they receive 50% discount on the basic fee.
- No basic fee after joining in November